How To Create A Retirement Income Plan Designed To Last A Lifetime …
A Fidelity study last fall found that 3 out of 4 pre-retirees don't have an Income Plan, and of that group, one third say they didn't create a plan because they were afraid of what if might tell them.
Apparently, folks need some help. Today's challenge is to make your retirement nest egg generate enough income to last for the rest of your life.
• If a couple is 65 years of age today, there is a more than 50% chance that one of them will live to age 92.
• Many Americans will spend as much as a third of their lives in retirement.
So, what's the right mix of investments to support your retirement income needs? Ask yourself the following questions:
• How should I plan for retirement?
• Will my investments keep pace with inflation?
• How can I keep my portfolio growing without assuming too much risk?
• How much can I withdraw without depleting my savings too soon?
• Will health problems cause me to dip into my retirement savings?
We offer our prospective clients a risk assessment where we provide third party analysis of their current investments, personalized recommendations on how to create a Retirement Paycheck and Income Plan to last a lifetime.
Today's challenge is to make it last for 25-35 years, or possibly more. Retirement income can be the biggest financial worry in the United States. We look forward to our initial visit to learn how we can help you achieve your financial goals.